The United Nations Correspondents Association held a press briefing with nuclear experts on the Growing Nuclear Dangers and Prospects for the UN High Level Conference on Nuclear Disarmament, on March 28th in the UNCA briefing room.
– John Burroughs, Executive Director of Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Policy (LCNP) and Director of the United Nations Office of the International Association of Lawyers Against Nuclear Arms (IALANA)
– Jackie Cabasso, Executive Director of Western States Legal Foundation (a member of IALANA), USA Coordinator for Mayors for Peace, and founding member of the Abolition 2000 Global Network to Eliminate Nuclear Weapons
– Holger Güssefeld, Special Projects Manager, World Future Council
– Gene Seidman, Project Manager, Count the Nuclear Weapons Money campaign
– Alyn Ware, Global Coordinator, Parliamentarians for Nuclear NonProliferation and Disarmament, and convener of UNFOLD ZERO, the global coalition coordinating civil society support for the 2018 UN High-Level Conference.
View the MEDIA ADVISORY for details.
Thread 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 twitter.com/trevorncube/st…
A. I have been working the phone over the past 90 minutes. This is what I can share— Trevor Ncube (@TrevorNcube) June 23, 2018
1. Intelligence/police ruling out MDC as a source of Bulawayo explosion. MDC clearly don’t have capacity.
2. Militant activists in Bulawayo have been questioned and ruled out
Today's explosion at White City Stadium in Byo is a tragic reminder that the use of tanks, bombs, grenades & guns by whosoever against anyone to settle a political contest is barbaric. Nov 15, 2017 set a dangerous paradigm for politics in Zimbabwe. Violence begets violence. Sad! pic.twitter.com/PugLVxTnYc— Prof Jonathan Moyo (@ProfJNMoyo) June 23, 2018
Io sono romano-salentina, ma oggi mi sento un pochino milanese anche io twitter.com/gramantovani1/…
non c’è un’Italia solo razzista, intollerante, misera, pronta a scagliarsi sui più poveri e sui diseredati. C’è Milano dove il Sindaco Beppe Sala e l’arcivescovo Mario Delpini organizzano il Pranzo Multietnico più Grande del Mondo, a Parco Sempione.Grazie, sono di Milano anch’io.— graziellamantovani (@gramantovani1) June 23, 2018