The United Nations Correspondents Association held a press briefing with nuclear experts on the Growing Nuclear Dangers and Prospects for the UN High Level Conference on Nuclear Disarmament, on March 28th in the UNCA briefing room.
– John Burroughs, Executive Director of Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Policy (LCNP) and Director of the United Nations Office of the International Association of Lawyers Against Nuclear Arms (IALANA)
– Jackie Cabasso, Executive Director of Western States Legal Foundation (a member of IALANA), USA Coordinator for Mayors for Peace, and founding member of the Abolition 2000 Global Network to Eliminate Nuclear Weapons
– Holger Güssefeld, Special Projects Manager, World Future Council
– Gene Seidman, Project Manager, Count the Nuclear Weapons Money campaign
– Alyn Ware, Global Coordinator, Parliamentarians for Nuclear NonProliferation and Disarmament, and convener of UNFOLD ZERO, the global coalition coordinating civil society support for the 2018 UN High-Level Conference.
View the MEDIA ADVISORY for details.
#Texas massacre . The heartless gun lobby ,the NRA refuses to see the plain truth of unbridled gun sales and ownership. This is not “Gun fight at OK corral”. This is real life. Innocent people are being killed openly without any recourse to law. Presidents like Trump hurtful.