The United Nations Correspondents Association held a press briefing with nuclear experts on the Growing Nuclear Dangers and Prospects for the UN High Level Conference on Nuclear Disarmament, on March 28th in the UNCA briefing room.
– John Burroughs, Executive Director of Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Policy (LCNP) and Director of the United Nations Office of the International Association of Lawyers Against Nuclear Arms (IALANA)
– Jackie Cabasso, Executive Director of Western States Legal Foundation (a member of IALANA), USA Coordinator for Mayors for Peace, and founding member of the Abolition 2000 Global Network to Eliminate Nuclear Weapons
– Holger Güssefeld, Special Projects Manager, World Future Council
– Gene Seidman, Project Manager, Count the Nuclear Weapons Money campaign
– Alyn Ware, Global Coordinator, Parliamentarians for Nuclear NonProliferation and Disarmament, and convener of UNFOLD ZERO, the global coalition coordinating civil society support for the 2018 UN High-Level Conference.
View the MEDIA ADVISORY for details.
The late Vitaly Churkin may have helped Russia recruit Trump twitter.com/carldavidson/s…
HOUSE OF TRUMP, HOUSE OF PUTIN. A new book just out, and this is just an excerpt. I just ordered it, so I'll keep you posted once I get into it. My guess is it will confirm at lot of suspicions, and raise a lot... https://t.co/NwmSh1PnJa— Carl Davidson (@carldavidson) August 15, 2018
Took bribe to invest $20M pension money in a hedge fund. Fund went belly up, lost $19M of pension money. twitter.com/wcbs880/status…
Former NYC correction officers' union head Norman Seabrook found guilty of one count of wire fraud. https://t.co/9bbrStZyLa— WCBS Newsradio 880 (@wcbs880) August 15, 2018
Fellow Americans, please do subscribe to your local paper — and other papers if you can. twitter.com/nytimespr/stat…
The @nytopinion Editorial Board is joining more than 200 newspapers to remind readers of the value of America’s free press. Read the editorial along with those of newspapers across the country. And if you haven't already, subscribe to your local papers. https://t.co/HdHXdobWHT— NYTimes Communications (@NYTimesPR) August 15, 2018